Last week came the news that TOGAF 9.2 is now being launched. This is the first major update since the TOGAF standard, version 9.1, was published in December 2011.
The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF®) is a method and a global standard for the development of Enterprise Architecture (EA). With TOGAF® as support, you can organize the development process with a systematic approach that aims to reduce the risks in your change work, maintain deadlines, meet the budget and produce results with quality.
"TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2 provides enhanced support in the field of Business Architecture to Enterprise Architects working with initiatives related to strategic business needs. The updates include most practical tutorials designed to be easily applied," said Bryan Lail, The Open Group Business Architecture Workstream Lead, Raytheon Company.
TOGAF® Standard, Version 9.2 includes the following news:
- Increased focus on capabilities "Capabilities"
- Improved guidance for the development of business models
Improved structures for the transition to phase B.
Phase C, D, E, F, G, H
- Improvements in structure and division into chapters
- Improvements in the section on target analysis
- In phase D, there are references to external guidelines and templates
- Improved and more aligned content
We at Biner have updated ourselves on the changes in version 9.2 and offer you the two accredited courses TOGAF Foundation & Certified which are the market's fastest and most cost effective courses in the popular framework. You will also have the opportunity to certify yourself directly in connection with the course.
The course consists of:
- TOGAF Foundation, an e-learning section with emphasis on basic theory
- TOGAF Certified, a three-day classroom section with in-depth study of how TOGAF is applied in practice
We have courses in both Stockholm and Gothenburg. To get your organization ready for tomorrow's changes, we can also tailor a company education to your specific needs and challenges. Then your team will have a common platform to work from, consensus on all concepts and knowledge of how the theories are put into practice.
Here is a introduction about the update.