The market's fastest and most cost-effective course in the popular framework TOGAF®. Certification exam by The Open Group is included!
With this course, you don't have to take too many days from your work, your assignment or your daily life. You study the basic theoretical parts (Foundation) on our own in our multimedia e-learning course, with telephone and email support from teachers and experts, and then continue with a three-day classroom course (Practitioner) with more practical orientation. The course leads to certification at Practitioner level.
The Open Group TOGAF® Standard, 10th Edition is a framework and method for driving effective change to a business by creating, maintaining and applying Enterprise Architecture (EA). The TOGAF standard is an industry standard that is available free to all organizations wishing to develop and work with EA. It has been built up over a number of years through open participation and collaboration between leading enterprise architects.
Foundation & Practitioner
The EA TOGAF standard creates the conditions for business to meet the increased demands for flexibility and efficiency. The TOGAF standard course is divided into two parts; TOGAF Foundation and TOGAF Practitioner. Foundation covers the basics and Practitioner runs deep and more into the details of the framework and method of the TOGAF® Standard, 10th Edition.
The courses are accredited by The Open Group and follow their official requirements. After the course you have the opportunity to get certified.
Effective education created by experts
Be trained by experts in the TOGAF standard - Our teachers are experienced EA consultants working with the TOGAF standard in complex projects every day. The largest part of the theory part will be completed through our e-learning course, which you can study at your own pace, to maximize the benefit of the teacher-led classroom course in just three days.
The TOGAF Foundation is the e-learning part of the course which consists of a basic review of the principles of EA and the framework TOGAF standard according to requirements for certification from The Open Group. The e-learning is in English and is aimed at both Scandinavian customers and international customers. Support is provided in Swedish, Norwegian and English. Here you can see an example of how our e-learning looks.
Educate and certify yourself
Biners courses and trainers are accredited by The Open Group, offering custom-built training tents and expert assistance around certification, you get the best prerequisites for success.
Certification exam by The Open Group is included in the price.
What will I learn?
A course in two parts
The TOGAF Learning course consists of two parts – one e-learning part with focus on basic theory and one classroom part that delves deeper into the TOGAF® standard and how to apply it in practice.
PART 1: E-learning
The TOGAF® Foundation e-learning course consists of the fundamentals of the principles behind EA and the EA framework according to The Open Group's requirements for certification on the TOGAF standard. The e-learning course is in English and is aimed at Scandinavian as well as international customers. The idea is that anyone, anywhere in the world, can buy an e-learning course and get started straight away.
- Introduction to the TOGAF standard
- Architecture from differing demands and viewpoints
- The building blocks of architecture
- Steering architecture (EA Governance)
- Phases of ADM (Architecture Development Method)
- Results of ADM
- Guidelines for ADM
- Enterprise Continuum and tools
- TOGAF standard reference models
The following is included in the e-learning course:
- Free access to the e-course for 6 months
- The TOGAF standard version 9.1 specification (pdf)
- Certification (exam voucher) on Foundation level
- Support from our skilled teachers within 2 working days
- One test module with test questions simulating the real certification test
- Preparation and help around certification
Part 2: Classroom
This part of the course focuses on teaching you to use your knowledge in EA and the TOGAF standard. It is a follow on course in TOGAF standard according to The Open Group requirements for certification as Practitioner in The TOGAF® Standard, 10th Edition:
- ADM phases and steps
- Migration planning and techniques
- Managing stakeholders and their demands
- Manage, store and reuse architecture
- Guidelines for application of ADM
- Architecture Content Framework
- Implementation support and techniques
- TOGAF standard reference models
In order for you to get even more out of the Certified course, we have now developed an extra section. In this section, the participants work together in a group solving a case/scenario. By working practically with the method, participants will get an advanced understanding of how TOGAF standard works to then be able to confidently apply their knowledge to their own workplace.
After completing the course you will:
- Have insight into the main principles of EA and TOGAF® Standard
- Have an understanding of the terminology and basic concepts within the framework of The TOGAF® Standard.
- Understanding the basic benefits of using TOGAF® Standard to create an enterprising architecture
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of the framework and method TOGAF® Standard
- Practically apply TOGAF® Standard to develop and implement EA in its company
- Be prepared for The Open Group's TOGAF® Standard certifications.
Meet the teachers
With his extensive experience he can put things in a broader context and highlight the course content from a more practical point of view. Daniel is also good at keeping focus and a clear structure in his education.Teacher
TOGAF® is a registered trademark of The Open Group. The use of this trademark is with permission and in accordance with The Open Group's trademark guidelines